Example of a Nationwide Lender as well as a Tri State Hard Money Lender funding in NEW JERSEY | NEW YORK | PENNSYLVANIA | CONNECTICUT | MARYLAND | DELAWARE
Since I am located in NJ I will start with a popular Tri State Hard Money Lender then offer other products in other states.
Hard Money Loans are available in the following states:
NEW JERSEY | NEW YORK | PENNSYLVANIA | CONNECTICUT | MARYLAND | DELAWARE
* Debt Restructuring * Note Purchase * Foreclosure Bailouts * Tenant Improvements
- NEW JERSEY FOCUS AREAS: We lend hard money loans in all New Jersey Counties
- Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Morris, Monmouth, Middlesex, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Union, Warren, Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem, & Somerset.
HARD MONEY LENDING HIGHLIGHTS:
- ≤65% Loan to Value based off of the After Repair Value
- 1 to 2 Year Terms
- Funding 80% to 90% of total project cost
- Loan Must Close in LLC or Corporate Entity
- Interest Only
- Quick Closings
- Single Family, Multifamily, Mixed-Use, and All types of Commercial
- No churches, gas stations, or limited special use properties
- Single Families are investor only, Commercial can be owner occupied
- No Money Down
- No FICO minimum
- Rates from 12% to 14% – Interest only
- Origination Fee 2 to 4 Points
- All Asset Classes Considered
- Loan Amounts up to $3,000,000
- 10 Day closings
NATIONWIDE HARD MONEY FUNDING (NO FICO REQUIRED)
Whether you are refinancing, purchasing,renovating, or construction a business – purpose property. you will benefit from out streamlined approach to financing and our immediate access to capital. Since this lender is a private lender all their decisions are made in house allowing us to work quickly and decisively on your behalf offering fewer hassles and faster turn around.
Up to 65% Loan to value
Up to 80% Loan to Purchase
65% AFTER REPAIR VALUE (ARV)
Loan Purpose: Cash Out, Bank Turn downs, Fix and flips, Discounted Note Payoffs,Purchase Money, refinance transactions, rehab, conversion, Construction Completion.
Property types: Single family residences (1-4 units) Multi- family Buildings, Office Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Self Storage facilities, Mixed Use properties, Medical facilities, Entitled Urban Infall land
1st Position Loans:
- $200,000 to 20 million +Loan Amounts
- Non Owner Occupied for Business Purpose Only Loans
- 7.99%- 12%
- 2 Points
- Seller carry allowed
- 65% Max LTV (Loan to Value)
- 80% Max LTP (Loan to Purchase)
- 65% Max ARV (After Repair Value)
- 12 to 24 Months
- No Fico requirements
- Quick Close
Questions or scenario’?
Here is another example with a lender that approved a deal for me today. I only post lenders I am actively using.
· $100,000 to 10 million + Loan Amounts
· No Income Documentation
· Non Owner Occupied, Owner Occupied, 2nd Home Business Purpose
· 7.5%- 12%
· 1.875 Points
· Seller carry allowed
· 75% Max LTV (Loan to Value)
· 70% Max Refinance
· 6 to 24 Months no pre pay
· 3 year and 5 year with pre pay
· AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, NM, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY
· No Fico requirements
· Foreign Nationals Allowed
· SFRs, Condos, Condotels, Town Homes, 5+ Units, Mixed Use, Office & Retail
· Fast Funding
Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Financing: 1-4 Unit Residential
Cash out refinance 75% LTV – No seasoning.
• Did another lender offer you 60-65% LTV? Immediately pull more cash out for future investments.
Rehab your investment property
• Bring no cash to the closing table.
• Payoff your existing mortgage and receive rehab funds
• 75% ARV
Purchases, Fix & Flips, Bridge Loans
• 75% of purchase, 100% of repairs.
• Cross collateralize to receive 90% of purchase.
• No DTI Restrictions, Limited to No Income Verification
• $75,000-$2,000,000+ Loan Amounts
• 6, 12, & 24 Month Financing Terms – Interest Only
• Funding within 7-10 days of appraisal!
• Points starting at 2, interest rate starting at 9%
• States: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, NV, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, WA, WY
If you dont see your state her I have other lenders for different states
Please fill out the fund me page or email me at email@example.com